Skip to main content

Must Read: My Teenage Mind (18+) - Season 1 Episode 18 - Stories



He was carrying a small Ghana must go bag. There was a smile on his face.


Frank: Baby, come and give me a hug or ain’t you happy to see me?

I still failed to believe that he was my visitor.


Me: What are you doing here?


Frank: To see you of course. I have missed you a lot since you stopped coming home.

There was something strange about him. He no longer had that rugged look. He even had a normal hair cut instead of the long Mohawk he was known for.

Me: What if my parents were here?

Frank: I knew that they won’t be here.

Me: How?    


ACCOLADES FROM THE TOP 5 EUROPEAN LEAGUES – SEE WHICH TEAM HAD THE MOST HONOURS★★★



Frank: I wanted to come yesterday but your brother told me your mum was already on the way.

Me: You talked to junior?

Frank: Yes nah. He became my paddy after he delivered your letter.


Me: Okay. So,what’s with your innocent look?

He laughed and I continued.
“Because I don’t Want anybody that will make me run back to my hostel without looking back” 

He wanted to laugh,but seeing the straight look i was giving him,he buried the laughter.

Frank: I won’t do that

Me: Yes you won’t ,because there are lots of security personnel here to tame you.

Frank: Not even that. I’ve come to realise that . . . . . . .

He was interrupted by Regina. She was with Lawrence and I remembered quickly that we were to go somewhere.

Regina: Exactly who we were looking for.

Me: Lawrence, what are you doing in front of the girls hostel? 


Lawrence: I followed Regina so she can call you out for me and then we’ll head to the school. Didn’t know you had a visitor.

My courtesy senses came back to functioning again.

Me: Ah! Forgive me.

I quickly introduced each of them to one another.Regina as my best friend,Frank,as a friend from home and Lawrence,as my real back man. They all laughed at the way I called Lawrence my back man. Lawrence used his eye to ask me if it was the Frank in my story and I nodded.

Me: Reg,please help me send this bag upstairs.


Regina: Okay. Nice meeting you Frank and welcome to our school.

Frank: Thank you dear.

Regina: Law,later nah.

Law: Okay my dear. Thank you.

Regina carried the bag and excused herself.


Law: Rose dear,I’ll be in the school. Let me go and start working on it and I’ll wait for you there.

Me: Thank you.

He walked away. I was supposed to to redress the school grotto and Lawrence agreed to help me since he was good with decorations. Now he was going to do it alone.


Frank: Rose,this one you’re looking at him that way,is he your boyfriend?

The question made me realise that I had being staring for long.


Me: I wish he were. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Militants dare Buhari, blow up Chevron installation

Despite warnings from the federal government, some Niger Delta militants have blown the Chevron Valve Platform located on the high sea near Escravos in Warri South-West council area of Delta state. A source told TheCable that the incident happened around midnight on Wednesday. The attack happened less than three weeks after President Muhammadu Buhari threatened to treat pipeline vandals like Boko Haram militants. “The government is still being dared, but those who are sensible should have learnt a lesson. Those who are mad, let them continue in their madness,” he had told some Nigerians resident in China. “I am aware that in the last two weeks, the national grid collapsed a number of times. I hope this message will reach the vandals and saboteurs who are blowing up pipelines and installations. We will deal with them the way we dealt with Boko Haram.” An oil expert described the attack as a major setback to the country’s oil production, saying the fac...

Shocking! photos you will see today

CHECK OUT OUR LIST OF BEST FUNNY PICTURES...    Download Download Download Which one is your best?    

The Real Reason You Feel Alone

You don’t feel alone because you are alone. You feel alone because you aren’t at peace with yourself. You feel alone because you don’t love yourself. Works in Canada You experience loneliness because you've been taught that you're incomplete without another person. You don't, as you are sufficient in yourself. You feel alone because you’re comparing yourself to others. You don’t have to. You feel alone because you have yet to realize there is a greater purpose for your life. You feel alone because all you’re thinking about is YOURSELF. Think about it: If your mission was to do good for others, to serve others, to love others, and give your best to everyone you encounter, there is no loneliness there. Loneliness can only exist when your thoughts are 100% focused on yourself and what YOU DON’T HAVE. You feel alone because you’re not living the life you want to live. You’re not living as YOU. When you live a truly authentic life… the right people will show u...

Music : Vektoss ft Wilyfizzy - Burst my brain.mp3

Vektoss and Wilyfizzy is 042 upcoming loaded guys who has something to show the world. Vektoss is a Rapper while Wilyfizzy is a good singer with nice voice. I guess you are missing alot if you did not have this song DOWNLOAD HERE : BURST MY BRAIN.MP3