Skip to main content

Must Read: My Teenage Mind (18+)… - Season 1 Episode 16 - Stories




I stopped crying but refused to open the door. I prayed silently that she should leave before I use some cold words on her.
She stopped knocking. I didn’t hear her voice again. About five-six minutes later,I heard a knock on the door to my room. I couldn’t come out because I didn’t know if it was Vivian’s plot to get me out of the bathroom.

Vivian: Rose,am leaving o. Your brother said that you’re needed downstairs. I’ll come back tomorrow.

I had to sound good so she won’t suspect I was avoiding her.

Me: Nne,am purging.

Vivian: Eiyaa. You would have told me earlier than keeping quiet. Mind what you eat inugo (you hear)?

Me: Thank you. Greet your mum for me.

Vivian: Okay.

I heard the door close. I said a quick prayer and turned on the shower and let the water calm my nerves. I came out of the bathroom,dressed up and went downstairs.

The rest of the week went by immediately and before I knew it,I was on my wat back to school,with dad on the wheel and me,just beside him.

He loved taking me to school at the beginning of a new class.

The journey was a smooth one.You will agree with me that travelling in a public transport is nothing compared to travelling in private cars.

Daddy didn’t waste time in my school. He dropped me,went through the normal ritual of giving me words of advice and most importantly,my pocket money before driving off. Before he took off,I had told him that I won’t be coming home till after ss2. He didn’t agree with me at first,but after I reminded him of how my uncle takes care of me,he reluctantly agreed but also promised that they won’t fail to come and see me during the visiting days. 

Ss2 was a tough class. I made up my mind not to let anyone come between my books and I.

Lawrence tried on so many occasions to get me to talk to him. I was reluctant at first but after I realised that he only wanted us to be friends, I gave up fighting his friendship. He became my first official male friend. I told him my love story and he said that Ebuka was lucky to have me. I felt the jealousy in those words but I didn’t let them last long on my thoughts.

Rumour started going round that Lawrence and I were now a couple. Lawrence was of course,very happy but me,I resorted to being angry with myself for letting Lawrence into my life. 

To him,things were going the way he wanted with or without my consent. Rose against ss2 students,where was I going to start doing the convincing? I just had to let everything be.


Second term came and it was time to hand over posts to us since the ss3s will be commencing waec soon. Lawrence was made the labour prefect while I was made the prayer prefect. I wasn’t happy. The post was a small and stress free one but still,I didn’t like it. 

My classmates were all congratulating me. 


To them,I would be the closest to the school priest and the principal which would put me in their good books.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15 KILLED, 53 INJURED IN BORNO MARKET SUICIDE ATTACKS.

*15 killed 💐 , 53 injured in Borno market suicide 💣 attacks* Fifteen persons were on Saturday killed and 53 others injured in a twin suicide bomb attacks on Biu market. Biu is the biggest town in the South of Borno State, and this is one of the worst attacks on the town by suspected members of Boko Haram. According to a statement by the spokesman for the Borno State Police Command, Victor Isuku, a Deputy Superintendent of Police, two female suicide attackers strapped with explosives launched the attack on the main market in the town, the third largest in Borno State, the birth place of Boko Haram. The statement read, "Today 2/2/2017 at about 1140hrs, two female suicide bombers infiltrated and gained entry into Biu town in Biu Local Government Area. So far, a total of 13 persons excluding the two suicide bombers, have been confirmed killed in the two explosions."

5 WAYS TO OPEN YOURSELF UP TO LOVE AGAIN

If you try these 5 effective ways, I guarantee that love will come back again to your heart. 1. LET GO OF FEAR The way to let go of fear is to recognize and embrace it.  When you confront fear and acknowledge it for what it is, you can have an honest conversation with it.  Ultimately, a partner is a mirror and guide to help you complete the journey to your truest self. FREE SCHOLARSHIP AND VISA TO CANADA 2. QUIT TRYING TO BE DIFFERENT You may prevent pain if you keep your heart and emotions to yourself, but you'll also miss out on happiness and joy. Be your most truthful self. Being authentic in public can only make  you more beautiful than hiding behind a  mask of someone you're not.  Just preferring honesty above attempting to appear respectable. 3. RENDER EXPECTATIONS VOID. We've become accustomed to anticipating many outcomes. The secret to a good relationship is to simply let go of conditions and expectations. You'll soon experience the wonder ...

Nigerian lady gifts boyfriend N5 million, spends extra N25 million on him for his birthday

After giving her partner a N5 million birthday gift and spending N25 million on him, a Nigerian woman caused a stir on social media.  Oh, the beauty of love!  I must love ooh! 

STORY: BEAUTIFUL BELINA (Episode 9)

He looked round d small room & just when he felt everything was intact, he looked at d place d girl was lying, saw nothing & his eyes widened. He went to spanner who was still snoring &kicked him so hard that he woke up in an instant. “Wetin be ur problem now?” spanner asked “Where is d girl?” “Which girl?” Sparrow hissed, “Which kind foolish question be dat? Wey d girl wey we bring come here?” Spanner looked round & exclaimed, “chai, our own don finish. I no no where she dey o”. Without saying anything, they both set out to look for Belina. *** As tony & prisca made for Belina’s place, they noticed that d road was empty & so they made were not scared of encountering any traffic. Prisca was worried that something was wrong so tony held her hand using one hand to control d steering. “Don’t worry honey; I am sure she is ok. Uhhh, why don’t u call her, she might have switched on d phone” tony said. Prisca nodded & took her phone only t...